sick of pregnant posts yet? i can’t help it. i have baby on the brain…or more like, ‘get this baby out of my belly’ on the brain!!! i apologize for the remaining posts about being pregnant and for the inevitable avalanche of newborn posts that will surely follow…in a sorry-not-sorry kind of a way 🙂
at any rate, to pass the time, i thought it would be fun to compare baby bumps from the 4 circus members…what do you think? any difference?
not sure if the size and shape of the bump eludes to a boy or girl…they all look big and round to me!
this leads me to another thought…who wants to place bets (by leaving a comment) on what this baby’s gonna be? boy? girl? how about birth weight? and birth date? winner wins the ‘on the day i was born’ template, the ‘yes! Jesus loves me!’ template, and the book below (it’s one of our favorites!)
we’ll call it the :
- leave a comment with the following guesses : boy or girl, birth weight, birth date, a funny piece of advice or quote (hit me people…help me pass the time!!)
- 1 entry per person
- the person with the closest answer(S) wins
- if there’s a tie, i’ll use a list randomizer to select the winner from the tied guessers (that all sounds very technical )
- the contest will remain open until the baby gets out of my belly! at that point, a winner will be chosen
faq’s that may aid in your guessing :
- the due date is may 4th
- turbo was 3 days early, sunshine was 12 days early, and sweet pea was 1 day late
- turbo was 8 lbs. 4 oz., sunshine and sweet pea were both 6 lbs. 13 oz.
thanks for helping me pass the time!